1) nice clean paper with sensitive information - to be shredded,
2) cardstock, receipts, odd bits with sensitive information - to be burned,
3) catalogs, sales information, press sheets - to be recycled,
4) vast collection of cover flats, kept as a reference tool - hopefully find a new home, otherwise recycle,
5) last and by far least (in volume) the few small bits I want to keep.
A tedious and seemingly endless task that doesn't even have an impressive result - it's not like I can point to all the boxes that aren't there anymore.