Rules: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
1) Although things cooked in coconut milk are fine, accidentally eating anything with coconut flakes is right up there with eating wood shavings. Blehg.
2) Alcohol molecules taste terrible and ruin anything they touch. Nonetheless, if other people want some, I'm happy to provide it.
3) I have strong spacial perception skills.
4) One of my primary role models is fictional. She wasn't even a major character.
5) The only food seasoning used in my grandmother's house was salt - and that sparingly.
6) I have no intentional holes in my body (no pierced ears, no tattoos). Just not interested.
7) I have made various levels of effort to learn Japanese for almost 30 years, and have retained almost nothing.
8) I find a quiet comfort in doing some long, tedious tasks that clearly drive other people insane.
9) I have trouble distinguishing between a straightforward answer and being cruel.
10) I've found I enjoy reading about gardening more than I enjoy doing it.
And here I utterly fail the Meme world, because I refuse to tag anyone. If folks are intrigued enough about this sort of thing to post their own list, I would be delighted to read it, but that's up to them.